When the weather turns colder, my family loves to make slow cooker meals. One of our favorites is White Chicken Chili. I don't have a long story to share about this recipe, so I will just get right to it. I hope that you enjoy!
3 Chicken Breasts - We used frozen, but you can use fresh
1 can Whole Kernal Corn, drained
1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
1 can Ro-Tel
1 can Diced Tomatoes, partially drained - Drain about half of the liquid
Approximately 3/4 Ranch Seasoning Packet - You can use more or less depending on your tastes
8 oz. Cream Cheese
Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, and Cumin - The amounts will depend on your preferences for heat.
Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker. We use the Crock-Pot 8-Quart Multi-Use XL Express Crock.
Add all contents from the cans (corn, beans, Ro Tel, tomatoes) and the Ranch packet.
Sprinkle in garlic, chili, and cumin powders to taste.
Stir all ingredients.
Top with cream cheese.
Heat on high for 4 hours. Increase the time if you use a lower heat setting.
Stir cream cheese into the mixture.
Remove chicken breasts.
Shred the chicken. We like to use the Kitchen Aid Mixer for fast shredding.
Return to pot, stir, and serve.
I recommend topping with shredded cheddar cheese and eating with crackers.
I've connected with some amazing Bloggers to share some blogs featuring heartwarming food recipes! Soups, broths, casseroles, & more! Head to each of their blogs to check out what they are sharing.
Green Bean Casserole
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker
- 3 Chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 can Whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can Black Beans drained, rinsed
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 can Diced tomatoes partially drained
- ¾ packet Ranch seasoning
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Chili Powder to taste
- Cumin to taste
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Add Rotel, corn, beans, tomatoes, and Ranch seasoning.
- Sprinkle in garlic powder, chili powder, and cumin to taste.
- Stir all ingredients.
- Top with cream cheese.
- Cover and heat on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours.
- Stir cream cheese into mixture.
- Remove chicken breasts and shred.
- Return chicken to chili, stir, and serve.