*Please note that this contains affiliate links that can earn me money while costing you nothing extra to use*
This chicken dish is very easy and only needs one pan to make. My sister put this together for dinner one night and it was really tasty! All you need to make this for your own family is chicken, fresh vegetables, and seasonings.
The recipe is fairly self-explanatory, so I am just going to point out a few things:
- You can use a silicone baking mat to keep your baking sheets from being ruined during roasting and it will make clean-up a breeze!
- Check out Old Time Spices (use code AMYMCGARVEYBISH to save) for all of your cooking needs. We used their Chicken Seasoning on this dish and it really added a pop of flavor.
- Grab up an olive oil sprayer to make drizzling super easy!
Easy One Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
This is a delicious dinner made in one pan for fast clean-up!
- Baking Sheet
- Silicone Mat
- Cutting Board
- 1 lb chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 20 baby carrots
- 1 bag Brussels sprouts
- ¼ head cauliflower
- 1 head broccoli
- 6 sweet peppers mini
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- Old Time Chicken Seasoning
- Parmesean grated
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Wash all produce
- Cut baby carrots in thirds on the diagonal
- Peel off top petals of Brussels sprouts, cut off the bottom, and cut in half
- Put carrots and Brussels sprouts on silicone mat on a cooking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Place carrots and Brussels sprouts while you prepare the rest of the vegetables
- Chop broccoli and cauliflower into bite-sized pieces
- Cut off the end of peppers, remove the seeds, and cut into quarters
- Place remainder of the vegetables on the baking sheet. Drizzle newly added vegetables with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Put back in oven while preparing the chicken
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Old Time Chicken Seasoning
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Push all vegetables to one side. Add chicken to the sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are soft and chicken is done through.
- Remove from oven, add grated Parmesan on top, and serve
Want to check out more one pot chicken ideas? Head over to Instagram and check out the hashtag #grubbingbloggerbabes